4 bedroom House for Sale in Budleigh Salterton
Budleigh Salterton WN7 4QD, United Kingdom
As well as the new homes on offer, Pennington Wharf will also provide a range of community buildings, a superb new marina, café, community centre, office and plans for a family friendly pub and shop.
The nearby town of Leigh provides all the amenities required for daily life – including primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, post offices, convenience stores and a range of leisure facilities including a multiplex cinema and sports centre.
For those who enjoy the great outdoors, Pennington Flash Country Park is situated close by and is home to a wonderful variety of wildlife – including over 230 bird species. The park also has a choice of facilities on offer including a 9-hole golf course, children’s play area, picnic and recreation This outstanding location, added to a superb choice of new homes, makes Pennington Wharf the ideal place to live. areas, bird watching facilities and fishing platforms as well as sailing, windsurfing and rowing with the Leigh & Lowton Sailing Club.
If you prefer a bit of retail therapy, then you will find a range of high street shops mixed with independent stores in Leigh town centre, whilst the Trafford Centre is less than half an hour away. Alternatively, you could enjoy a day out with friends and family at Haydock Park racecourse, just a 10 minute drive from Pennington Wharf.
This outstanding location, added to a superb choice of new homes, makes Pennington Wharf the ideal place to live.
- showhomes NOW OPEN.
- A selcetion of Marina Apartments now available!
- A choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- A range of mews, semi-detached, townhouse and detached designs
- All of our homes being built to Level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes. for further information.
- An idyllic location next to the Leeds & Liverpool Canal
- The new development will provide a fabulous new marina, plus a range of new community buildings
- Superb commuter links with easy access to the A580 and M6 & M62 motorways
- view details of the standard specification at Pennington Wharf
- for Help to Buy
The Bradenham is a 4 bedroom house with integral garage which offers plenty of space for growing families.
Downstairs, the hallway leads to a living room and a kitchen/dining room which both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A formal dining room, which could alternatively be used as a study, is found at the front of the house, while a cloakroom and store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
An en suite master bedroom and three further bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with a family bathroom.